Friday, March 21, 2008

Alyssa milano - alyssa milano nude videos



Alyssa milano told the boys to sit out of view of the camera, which was pointed at the bed. Hana and Alyssa milano knelt in the center of the bed, facing each other. At first, we just kissed tiny kisses on the face and neck, but soon we started to get into it, and our hands moved all over each other. Alyssa milano sucked on her tits through her dress, and two big wet spots made her nipples even more visible.
She pulled my dress off, licking my tits and tugging my thong downward. When she got it down to my knees, she pushed me back on the bed and pulled it the rest of the way off. She gestured to London to bring the camera in closer, then put one of my legs over each shoulder and buried her face in my pussy.

Alyssa milano knew exactly how to get me off, but took her time, making loud moaning sounds and slurping loudly for the camera's benefit. She sucked firmly on my clit as she slid two fingers into my cunt, and I dug my high heels into her back as I thrust my hips against her face. Alyssa milano moaned loudly as Alyssa milano came, and she sat up and licked her lips for the camera, grinning. Alyssa milano told her to take her dress off, and then she knelt over my face and began to ride it.

Her tits bounced heavily as Alyssa milano sucked her pussy roughly, and we were so into it that I didn't notice Gray moving until Alyssa milano felt his whiskers on my cunt. He took the place Hana had vacated and started licking my pussy while she rode my face. Alyssa milano was still pretty wet, so his tongue and lips brought me higher than I had been before, and I found it hard to concentrate on getting Hana off. As I came harder this time, Alyssa milano clamped my lips around her clit and sucked hard, and her pussy began pouring juices onto my face. After she was done, she moved and Alyssa milano knelt next to her. She kissed me gently and held me against her.
While we were kissing, the guys began undressing, and London found a safe spot to put the camera. Gray lay down on the bed and pulled me on top of him, sliding his cock deep inside of me. Hana got on all fours, her tits hanging above Gray's face, her ass high in the air. London slid behind her and pushed his cock in her cunt. Alyssa milano immediately began riding Gray hard, and his hands squeezed my tits while he sucked on Hana's.

No comments: