Friday, March 21, 2008

alyssa milano embrace - alyssa milano embrace vampire




Alyssa Milano got a surprise for you," I told them. "Hana, come on in." The boys stood as my best friend walked in the door. A tiny Hawaiian girl, with long, dark, wavy hair and dark eyes, Hana had the most amazing body I had ever seen. Long, muscular legs led into a firm, round ass. She had tight, flat tummy and the biggest breasts I'd seen on someone 5'3". Best of all, she rarely wore a bra.
Tonight was no exception. A flimsy white cotton dress barely held her tits in, and you could see her dark nipples through the fabric. 4" white heels made her legs look like they went on forever. She grinned at the boys as she walked in, and came over to give me a hug, her hands moving over my body hungrily.

"You look hot," she told me, and Alyssa Milano did. Alyssa Milano wore a tiny black slipdress with no bra, a lacy black thong underneath. Sheer black thigh-highs and 5" black heels completed my look and evened out the one-inch difference in height.
"Thanks, so do you," Alyssa Milano told her. The boys looked as though they could barely breathe. Over dinner, Alyssa Milano made it clear to Gray that Hana was intended for London, and he seemed pleased with my plan. After dinner, we all retreated to the living room, where the talk soon turned dirty.

"So you two were roommates in college," London said, and we nodded. "Did you ever…you know…mess around? With each other?"
Hana laughed lightly and told him, "A bit."
His breathing grew heavier as he said, "And do you still?"
This time, Alyssa Milano laughed. "Did you bring the camera?" Alyssa Milano asked him.
"Yeah, why?"

"Go set it up in my bedroom," Alyssa Milano told him, and he practically ran up the steps. I turned to Gray, who was also visibly turned on. "This is it with the taping," I told him. "After tonight, it's just you and me, ok?" He nodded. "Tonight, you can kiss, touch, or lick Hana, but you can't fuck her or the deal's off."

No comments: