Friday, March 21, 2008

alyssa milano nude movie - alyssa milano sexy




The bed was slamming against the wall and Alyssa Milano was glad that no one lived anywhere near me as I yelled out, "YES…YES…OH GOD, YES, FUCK ME BABY. FUCK ME HARDER…OOOHHHHH."
Finally, Gray yelled out, "FUCK, I'M COMING!" and thrust into me a few more times, pouring his cum deep in my trembling pussy. As he collapsed on my chest, still buried in me, Alyssa Milano stroked his hair gently. After a few minutes, he turned his face and kissed me, and I told him, "I'm so glad you came over."
He laughed and said, "Me too," then put his head back on my chest. We fell asleep with his cock still deep inside me, but when Alyssa Milano woke up, he was gone. On my nightstand was a videotape with a rose on top of it.

The next couple of weeks brought nightly visits by the Conner brothers, and Alyssa Milano found my video collection growing rather rapidly. Although sex with both brothers was amazing, Alyssa Milano found myself more and more looking forward to my visits from Gray.
One Thursday afternoon, while I was working at my computer, Alyssa Milano heard someone ring the doorbell. Annie let him in and sent him up to where I was working. "Gray," Alyssa Milano hissed, "You know we can't do this until after Annie leaves."

"Hello, Calista," he said, winking. "Alyssa Milano just dropped by because you said I might read some of what you've written." He bent down close, whispering, "This relationship isn't based solely on sex, you know."
"Oh, so it's a relationship now, is it?" Alyssa Milano whispered back. I saved my work, closed the file and rose from my seat, moving toward the bookcase where I'd stored my published work.

As Alyssa Milano handed him a couple of magazines, he replied, "Alyssa Milano would like for it to be." He flipped to one of the marked pages and began reading.
Alyssa Milano sat, watching him read, the wheels turning in my head. A relationship, he said. I wondered if he meant an exclusive one. What would London say if we told him he was no longer involved? What would it be like having a relationship with Gray?

No comments: