Friday, March 21, 2008

Alyssa Milano Video - alyssa milano

As they turn to leave, you finally find your voice.
Looking at me, you say, "So you don't have any car here?"
"No, it's back in Sunderland."
"So you probably need a ride tomorrow, right?"
Smiling at your, Alyssa Milano wink. "Well, I think we both might need a ride."

Alyssa Milano look over at Willie and say, "Look, guys, Alyssa Milano could sure use a ride back to my car in the morning. I'm going to need to take care of that. Alyssa Milano need to be there by about 10:30. That should give me enough time to get it going for my noon meeting."
Willie smiles and says, "Sure, we can give you a ride. What time should we be here?"

Alyssa Milano look at you and you say, "Well, if you need to be there at 10:30, Alyssa Milano imagine it takes about 30 minutes to get there, right?" Alyssa Milano nod and smile. "Well, I guess you'd better get here close to 7:30 or so, eh Willie?" you say.
"You can count on it!"
"Oh, and Willie?" I add. "You mentioned that your brother might know a few things about fixing cars and such. Any chance he can come join us -- and anyone else you think might be helpful in any way."

Willie and Jordon look at each other for a minute and then Willie says, "Yeah, Alyssa Milano think Alyssa Milano can bring him and a few others who know a lot about these kinds of things. We should be able to fix things just fine."
With that, Willie and Jordon walk out the door laughing and whooping up. Proving once again that good deeds should be strongly rewarded.

No comments: