Friday, March 21, 2008

alyssa milano fucking - alyssa milano fhm

"Alyssa Milano can't deep throat you from this angle," I told him.
"Well, let's find one that you can," he grinned. Alyssa Milano stood up and got out of the tub, and he slapped my ass as I did. I grinned and took his hand, leading him in to the living room. Alyssa Milano lay down on the floor, instructing him to kneel above me, his hands on the floor above my head.
He slid his cock back into my mouth and began humping my mouth, sliding all the way down my throat. After a few more minutes, he began spewing cum deep into my throat, not pulling all the way out until he was done. Alyssa Milano licked him clean after he collapsed at my side, and he began to get hard again almost immediately. Alyssa Milano started to slide on top of him, but he stopped me.

"Not yet," he said, standing up. Alyssa Milano stood beside him, and he held me close to him, kissing me deeply, his hands roaming all over my body. He led me back to the hot tub and sat me on the side, much as he had sat earlier. He slid into the water, placing my legs over his shoulders, and as his hands pinched and squeezed my breasts, his tongue began lapping at my dripping pussy.

"Mmm Alyssa Milano love that you're shaved," he moaned into my clit. Alyssa Milano moaned in reply as he sucked my clit into his mouth. His right hand left my breast and moved down to my pussy. Dipping it in the water, he then slid his middle finger into me.
"Ohhh…" I moaned, moving my hips against his face and hand.
Alyssa Milano felt him grin as he slid another finger into me. "Mmm you're so tight," he said, increasing the pace of his finger fucking.

"More…" Alyssa Milano moaned, but he pulled his hand away, sitting up and grabbing my hips.
"Alyssa Milano want you," he said, pulling me into the water and kissing me roughly. He pulled me with him as he moved to sit on one of the seats, sucking my breast into his mouth as he positioned me above him.
Alyssa Milano reached down and spread my pussylips as he pushed upward gently, looking for the right spot, and, finding it, he pushed my hips down as he thrust upward into me.

No comments: