Friday, March 21, 2008

Alyssa Milano Nude at Beach - alyssa milano young

Alyssa Milano explained about the hot tub and that I was getting lunch. "Damn," he said. "A poet and a hot tub? Now I definitely have to come over. Let me buy you lunch."
As we got to know each other better, Alyssa Milano found myself more and more attracted to Gray. He was funny, good looking, and very smart—and best of all, he seemed very attracted to me. When at the end of lunch, he kissed me gently on the lips, I didn't try to pull away. Alyssa Milano smiled as I got into my car and waved goodbye.

Often, when I'm alone, Alyssa Milano like to walk around naked. That evening was no exception. After Annie left, the air was still muggy, so I dropped my clothes in a pile, put a Sade cd in my stereo, poured a glass of wine, and made my way out to my new hot tub. Alyssa Milano was just beginning to feel the wine when I heard someone ascending the steps of the deck. I opened my eyes, and London grinned down at me. There was nothing for me to cover myself with, so Alyssa Milano just lay there and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Just came to visit," he said. "Here, let me pour you more wine." He took my glass over to the outdoor bar and refilled the glass. He poured himself a glass and walked back over to me. "Here." I took the glass. "Mind if I join you?" Without waiting for an answer, he pulled his shirt off, revealing a muscular stomach and chest. "Thanks," he said, and I just watched, open mouthed, as he pulled his shorts down. Stepping out of them, he turned toward the tub and started to get in, stark-naked. He had one of the biggest cocks Alyssa Milano had ever seen. He grinned and took a sip of his wine.
"Well…" I said.
"Yeah," he murmured, floating in the middle of the tub, just in front of me. "Hot."

Alyssa Milano reached out and ran my fingers across his chest, then down his abs. He moved a little closer to me as my hand moved down to his cock. "Mmm…" he moaned as Alyssa Milano wrapped my fist around it and began stroking it slowly. He leaned in and kissed me gently, then stood up. He sat on the edge of the hot tub, his legs hanging in.
"Come here," he said, and Alyssa Milano stood and walked toward him. "Damn," he said, his eyes on my small breasts, my flat stomach, my slim thighs, and, most of all, my shaved pussy. Alyssa Milano knelt on the seat in front of him, lowering my lips to his enormous cock. "Oh, yeah," he said, his hands moving to take the clip out of my hair, then cradling the back of my head as Alyssa Milano sucked him deep into my mouth. He was moaning and pushing his hips toward my mouth, and Alyssa Milano pulled back.

No comments: