Friday, March 21, 2008

alyssa milano bikini pics - alyssa milano love scene

"You must be so proud," Alyssa Milano said to him. "I just finished my degree at the University of Chicago."
"Congratulations. Well, here we are," he turned into the parking lot. I got into the rental car, promising to contact him as soon as I had moved my things into my new home. On the drive back to the airport, Alyssa Milano wondered how I was going to tell everyone about what had happened.
In Chicago, Alyssa Milano packed up my possessions and made several small purchases, then called the few friends Alyssa Milano still talked to. No one was very surprised that I was taking this opportunity, and after making a few people promise to visit, Alyssa Milano boarded a plane bound for Mobile, which is much closer to the Bayou than Birmingham.

Alyssa Milano took a taxi to my new home and set about putting my things in their places. My computer went in the room next to the one I'd picked as my bedroom, and Alyssa Milano replaced the sheets on my bed with the brand new satin ones I'd bought in Chicago. I had already decided to put a hot tub in the backyard, and went online to buy one and set up delivery for the day after tomorrow. After a long bath, Alyssa Milano found the phone and dialed Aidan's office number.
"Oh, good, you're back," he said. "Gray is coming in this afternoon, and Gracie, my wife, is making a big dinner out of it. I'd like you to come. You can meet everyone there."

After getting directions and agreeing to be at the Conner house around seven, Alyssa Milano hung up and went to work at my computer.
I decided on a classic black dress for the evening, and accented it with a small diamond necklace and matching earrings. My long blond hair in its inevitable knot, Alyssa Milano stepped into my new car feeling very lucky. The ten minute drive to the Conners' house was pleasant, the warm Alabama air calming any nerves Alyssa Milano might have otherwise had.

No comments: