Friday, March 21, 2008

nude alyssa milano - alyssa milano nude photo

Alyssa Milano went inside, put on my silk robe, and heard a knock on the door. I opened it, and there stood Gray. He kissed me quickly, handed me something, and walked away. Alyssa Milano looked down at the videotape in my hand, wondering what it was.
Alyssa Milano walked into the living room, slipped it into the VCR, and saw London stripping down by the hot tub. The whole night, Gray had been taping us!

Alyssa Milano was a little surprised, but at the end, when London left me, he walked right up to the camera. "Hi, baby," he said. "I know this is kind of a shock to you, but my brother and I like to do this from time to time. If it's all right, we'd like to make some more movies with you. You keep all copies of the movies. If you're interested, call Gray's cell phone tonight."
Then the screen went to static. Alyssa Milano was slightly disturbed that they had videotaped me without my knowing it, but Alyssa Milano was turned on at the same time. Wondering if Gray would be involved in the action, Alyssa MilanoI reached for the phone.
Alyssa Milano was awakened by a light tapping sound. Looking up, I saw Gray on my balcony, and Alyssa Milano gestured for him to come in. "Hey," he said quietly, sitting on the edge of my bed. He leaned down to kiss me.
"I love the feel of your beard," Alyssa Milano told him, grinning as my hands stroked his chin. He laughed, and then pushed my sheet off of me.
"Wow," he breathed, gazing down at my naked body. "It's even better up close." He grinned and stood up, pulling his shirt off.
"Is London here?" Alyssa Milano asked, glancing outside for sight of a camera.

"Don't worry about that," he told me, moving to the foot of the bed. "You like my beard, huh?" he said.
"Yeah."
He knelt on the bed, moving his face toward my pussy. "Then you're gonna love this," he said, sliding his hands under my ass and burying his face in my pussy. Alyssa Milano lay my head back and sighed, feeling his whiskers brush against my clit as he licked up and down my cunt. He pulled one hand out from under me, spreading my pussylips and sucking my clit into his mouth.

No comments: