Friday, March 21, 2008

Alyssa Milano fakes - alyssa milano clips





Alyssa Milano straddled his face and began sucking his cock seriously, bobbing my head up and down the length of him, my hands pumping the base of the shaft and gently tickling his balls. He began squeezing my ass and licking my pussy again as I bobbed wildly on his cock, my tits bouncing and my cunt juicing up even more.
Alyssa Milano could tell he was close to coming, so Alyssa Milano was surprised when he said, "Wait." I looked back at him and he moved so that I could lie where he was. "I want to come on your tits," he said, and knelt above my chest, jacking himself as I sucked on the head. After another minute, he groaned loudly and began spurting all over my tits and face. I opened my mouth wide to catch what I could and then licked him clean when he had finished. He lay on the bed, and Alyssa Milano got up to get a drink of water and clean up while he rested.

Alyssa Milano came back, kissed him, and then reached into my side drawer, pulling out a dildo. "Oh, wow," he moaned, sitting up and leaning against the headboard. Alyssa Milano sat at the foot of the bed, spreading my legs wide so that he could see everything. I slowly slid it up my cunt.
As Alyssa Milano was already turned on, the pleasure increased immediately, and Alyssa Milano began moaning as I rubbed the toy all over my pussy, and then pumped it in and out of my cunt. Soon, Gray leaned forward and took the toy out of my hand and pumped it rapidly in and out of me.

As soon as Alyssa Milano started coming, he pulled it out and rammed his cock into me, and I screamed loudly. I felt like Alyssa Milano was being torn in half, he was so big! He began pumping gently, not letting me come down from my orgasm, and Alyssa Milano could barely breathe as I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him harder into me.
"Fuck…yeah…baby…" he grunted as he rammed into me, and I moaned as he bit my neck.
"Harder…" Alyssa Milano begged, and he grinned, pulling my legs from around his waist and pushing them up into the air. He slammed down harder and faster than I've ever been fucked, but still kept going.

No comments: