Friday, March 21, 2008

young alyssa milano - alyssa milano vampire

The house was very similar to mine, with columns and balconies all over the place. Several cars were parked outside, and Alyssa Milano parked quickly and walked up to the house. A young man sat on the porch, and as Alyssa Milano approached, he stood. "Can I help you?" he asked, and Alyssa Milano was struck by how much he resembled Aidan. He was shorter, maybe 5'10", but he had the same wavy brown hair, husky brown eyes, golden skin, tantalizing dimples, and very muscular body. The body was at present covered in a pair of tan pants, a white shirt with a few open buttons at the top, and a navy dinner jacket.
It took me a moment to realize that he was talking to me. "Oh, of course," Alyssa Milano responded quickly, "Alyssa Milano Calista Holiday, and you must be one of Aidan's sons."
"Oh, yes, my father said you would be coming," he held his arm out. "I'll show you to him."

Taking his arm, Alyssa Milano walked beside him. "Thank you. Which son are you?"
"I'm sorry," he grinned, his dimples sending my pulse racing. "I'm London, the younger one."
"The one at Alabama State, right?"
"Very good," he replied. "You listen well. Dad," he called as we moved through the house toward the backyard. "Ms. Holiday is here."

Aidan turned from his conversation with a small, dark-haired woman and smiled when he saw me. "Welcome," he said. "Alyssa Milano see you've met London. This is my wife, Gracie." The delicate woman shook my hand politely, and Alyssa Milano saw through her smile that she was every bit as attractive as her husband and younger son. Aidan excused us and told me, "Alyssa Milano want to introduce you to Gray."
He led me past various groups of people, occasionally introducing me to someone. He moved to the end of the swimming pool, where a group of young people sat laughing. "Gray?" Aidan said, "Alyssa Milano like to introduce you to our new neighbor. This is Calista Holiday. She inherited Mrs. Michaels' place."

No comments: