Friday, March 21, 2008

alyssa milano boobs - alyssa milano embrace of the vampire

A tall, slender young man rose from his chair and walked toward me with his hand extended. "Nice to meet you, Ms. Holiday." He had his mother's dark hair, which was closely cropped, high cheekbones, and a goatee. The shimmering grey eyes gave away the source of his name.

"Please, call me Calista," Alyssa Milano smiled as I shook his hand. We had barely begun conversing when a woman called everyone in for dinner. Alyssa Milano was seated next to Gray, and directly across from London, and Alyssa Milano noticed as we ate that everyone at the party seemed extremely attractive and wealthy. "These aren't the typical Bayou La Batre people, are they?" Alyssa Milano murmured to Gray.

He laughed quietly. "Oh no. These are the wealthiest families. They all live outside of town, like us." He gestured for a man in a white suit to refill my wine glass. "Now tell me, Calista, how do you like living in that big house all alone?" His left hand, under the table, had found its way to my knee, and Alyssa Milano moved my hand to his to remove it.
"It's really nice, obviously. Alyssa Milano have a lot of time to write and the quiet to really relax." His hand, still resting on my knee, turned to squeeze my hand.

"Oh, you're a writer?" he asked, moving his hand to the inside of my thigh.
"A poet." Alyssa Milano found myself becoming turned on despite the fact that Alyssa Milano barely knew Gray.
"How lovely. I'll have to read what you've written." His hand continued its path up my thigh, now moving slightly under my skirt.
"Yes, well, maybe you will." I again tried to stop his hand, but his gray eyes bore into mine, and Alyssa Milano nearly lost my breath.

"Gray," London called from across the table, and Gray's hand immediately left my thigh and his body turned toward his brother, who began talking about some vacation the two of them had taken the year before.
After dinner, people returned to the backyard, and London offered to give me a tour of the house. Still shaken by the intense interaction with Gray, Alyssa Milano agreed, and, taking his arm, followed him upstairs. As he discussed the various architectural features in each room, he gradually moved his arm from mine to around my waist. Eventually, his hand slid down to my butt. "London!" Alyssa Milano said, moving away.

1 comment:

jabron said...

What a beautiful woman, i've always had a huge crush on Alyssa since the W T B days and now she's becoming sexier by the day, i hope to see her in more flicks!!