Friday, March 21, 2008

alyssa milano pussy - Alyssa Milano sex scene

Alyssa Milano began moaning and rubbing my breasts as he buried his tongue deep in my cunt. His thumb rubbed gentle circles around my clit, and then he flicked his tongue over it, alternating between his fingers and his tongue. When at last he closed his lips tightly around my clit and sucked hard, flicking it with his tongue, Alyssa Milano shuddered and came hard against his mouth.
He moved up my body and kissed me, and Alyssa Milano could taste my juices on him. "Lick your pussyjuice off my beard," he told me, and as Alyssa Milano did, his hands started playing with my breasts. "Tell me to play with your tits," he instructed.
"Rub my tits, baby," Alyssa Milano moaned into his mouth.
"What else do you want me to do?" he asked.
"Fuck me," I responded.
"How am Alyssa Milano going to do that with these shorts on?" he asked, and I pulled back. He knelt in front of me, and Alyssa Milano unbuttoned his shorts and started to push them down.
His cock popped out and Alyssa Milano gasped. London was well-endowed, but Gray was enormous. He took the opportunity to push his hips forward, shoving his horse-like cock into my mouth. "Mmmm" Alyssa Milano moaned, pushing him down on the bed.

Alyssa Milano straddled his face and began sucking his cock seriously, bobbing my head up and down the length of him, my hands pumping the base of the shaft and gently tickling his balls. He began squeezing my ass and licking my pussy again as I bobbed wildly on his cock, my tits bouncing and my cunt juicing up even more.
Alyssa Milano could tell he was close to coming, so I was surprised when he said, "Wait." I looked back at him and he moved so that Alyssa Milano could lie where he was. "I want to come on your tits," he said, and knelt above my chest, jacking himself as Alyssa Milano sucked on the head. After another minute, he groaned loudly and began spurting all over my tits and face. Alyssa Milano opened my mouth wide to catch what I could and then licked him clean when he had finished. He lay on the bed, and I got up to get a drink of water and clean up while he rested.

Alyssa Milano came back, kissed him, and then reached into my side drawer, pulling out a dildo. "Oh, wow," he moaned, sitting up and leaning against the headboard. Alyssa Milano sat at the foot of the bed, spreading my legs wide so that he could see everything. I slowly slid it up my cunt.
As Alyssa Milano was already turned on, the pleasure increased immediately, and Alyssa Milano began moaning as I rubbed the toy all over my pussy, and then pumped it in and out of my cunt. Soon, Gray leaned forward and took the toy out of my hand and pumped it rapidly in and out of me.

No comments: