Friday, March 21, 2008

ALYSSA MILANO - The Sexiest Video Of Alyssa Milano




Soon, London pulled back and sat on the edge of the bed, moving Hana so that her back was against him and her legs were on the outside of his. Her pussy was wide open to the camera as she began riding him, his hands squeezing her tits roughly as she bounced on him. Gray pulled my legs tightly together, making my cunt even tighter around him, and his hands slid my body back and forth, his cock grating against my clit as we fucked. Alyssa Milano don't know who came first, but when they did, the rest of us were done for. We collapsed in a heap on the bed, struggling to catch our breaths.

After a few minutes, Alyssa Milano felt Gray's cock start to grow hard again. Alyssa Milano led him over to the camera and knelt in front of him, licking the shaft until he was good and hard again. Hana came over and knelt beside me, kissing my neck and rubbing my tits as Alyssa Milano started sucking on the head of Gray's cock. Alyssa Milano pulled back and let her suck on him, and London walked over and placed his dick in my mouth.

We took turns sucking each dick, and then kissed each other as they jacked themselves to stay hard. We kept this going for a while before the guys started seriously rubbing their cocks, then we each sucked a cock firmly until they started to cum. We pulled back and they sprayed our faces and tits with cum, and we rubbed the cum into each other's tits.

She and Alyssa Milano both wanted to cum again, and she pushed me to the floor and lay on top of me as the guys recovered. She kissed me and got me worked up before she reached under the bed and pulled something out. It was a two-sided dildo! Alyssa Milano was really excited as she slid one end into me, and got up on my elbows as she slid the other end into her cunt. We started rocking back and forth, her cunt humping my cunt, and the dildo slamming into us both.
We were moaning loudly as the guys started pinching our nipples and rubbing our clits, but I didn't lose it until Gray bent down and licked my clit. Those whiskers sent me over the edge, and Alyssa Milano slammed back against Hana. The increased force sent her over too, and soon we were both cumming, her juices and mine running together as we rubbed against each other.

No comments: