Friday, March 21, 2008

Wallpaper of Alyssa Milano as Mermaid - Alyssa Milano in a Bathing Suit

Alyssa Milano leaned over to the side of the bed and grabbed the vibrator we had strategically placed earlier. I turned it on and as he licked our pussies I slid the toy into her ass. Sliding it in and out of her feeling the base vibrate against the top of my pussy. Alyssa Milanomoved myself up so it hit just the right spot. Diane jumped up off the bed and got on her knees in front of him. He was now standing at the foot of the bed with Diane on her knees facing him, her back to the bed. Alyssa Milano stood up on the bed walked over to the end, my pussy in his face. He ate me while she sucked him. This lasted only a few seconds as I heard his breathing getting heavier and heavier. I tell Diane to stop, Alyssa Milano want him to cum...but for ME. I motion to him to get on the bed with me. I have him get on his hands and knees and I crawl under him lining up my mouth to the head of his cock.

My legs dangling off the side of the bed. Alyssa Milano feel Diane crawl up between my legs and begin eating me while I sucked him off. I pulled his ass down and told him to fuck my mouth. He began pumping his cock deep into my throat, gagging me some and making my throat tighten around his shaft. Alyssa Milano feel myself getting ready to lose it, I want to cum so bad, all over her face.

As he pumps my mouth Alyssa Milano run my hand around to his ass and slide a finger in his hole deep...slow...in and out. I feel his muscles begin to tighten and Alyssa Milano stop sucking to avoid his climax. I stop Diane from licking me and I slide my body under his telling him to fuck me hard. Alyssa Milano motion to Diane to come up, and she straddles my face, grinding her pussy into my mouth as he fucks me fast and hard. All of us moaning and yelling while I tongue her clit furiously, fucking her pussy with my tongue. He lets out a scream OH GOD and fills me up with his load. My vaginal muscles tighten around his shaft as Alyssa Milano cum with him moaning into Diane's pussy as she lets out a screech and fill my face with her juices. This climax seemed to have lasted 10 minutes all of us moaning and sighing and finally collapsing into each other. We laid there for 20 minutes just catching our breaths. When I was finally able to speak, Alyssa Milano looked over at him and he was just staring at me smiling. I said "surprise" and we all laughed hysterically.

As awesome as the experience was for the three of us, it wasn't a lifestyle I wished to make regular. We all agreed to meet at the cottage the same time next year and we have done just that for the past 10 years. Alyssa Milano just knew the moment I saw her, she'd be in my life forever.

No comments: