Friday, March 21, 2008

alyssa milano sex - alyssa milano dating erik markham

"Please, call me Calista," Alyssa Milano insisted as the woman shook my hand. After a few minutes, Annie offered to give me a tour of the house. Room after room of beautiful furniture, fantastic artwork, and incredible views were followed by a trip to the garage, where a classic red MG sat. "This is my car?" I asked, shocked.
"It is if you take the deal," Aidan answered.

I already knew that Alyssa Milano was going to take it, but Alyssa Milano told him that I needed to sleep on it. Alyssa Milano chose a bedroom on the second story at the back of the house. It had a large four-poster bed and opened to a balcony that had stairs going down to the backyard. After Annie left for the night, Alyssa Milano sat on the balcony and thought about what adjustments I'd make to the house. Alyssa Milano slept soundly that night, knowing that my life was about to change for the better.
Aidan picked me up early the next morning and took me to his office, where the rental car was still waiting.

"Have you made your decision?" He asked me on the way there.
"Well, in Chicago, Alyssa Milano have tiny apartment in a bad neighborhood, where the rent is so high that my waitressing job barely covers it. I barely have any time to write. Alyssa Milano don't think there's any question."
"Good," he smiled. "Alyssa Milano know it's none of my business, but how old are you, Ms. Holiday?"

"Calista," Alyssa Milano reminded him. "Twenty-two."
"Ah, barely older than my boys. I'm sure they'd love to show you around once you get settled in. They will be home for the summer starting next week."
"You have kids?"
He nodded. "Two of them. Gray is twenty-one, and he's just finished his junior year at Yale. London is twenty, and a sophomore at Alabama State."

No comments: